Monday, April 14, 2014

Where am I?

On these crossroads of must and should I am on the road of should. If I really think about it I walk both of the roads and end up in the middle often. I can not find myself doing what I must do, wrestling is what I am passionate about but of course there is n way that I can actually wrestle. Of course I can do other things associated with the sport but it just isn't the same as being on the mat competing.
Must, is like the article stated, "Is a leap of faith" and I need some assurance that I will land safely. I'm the kind of guy that fears failure although I do know that success is found only through failure. Everything in life has some sort of risk but doing something you love as a career? That's a load of crap. I know that we go to school and study "business" or "applied calculus" because we know hat we have to make a living. Ask any teacher on campus I bet you 50% of them would rather be doing something else.
The way that life and work are supposed to blend was really intriguing. I would love to see how my life would be if I didn't have to juggle everything, instead blend them. Wrestling season, for an example, is when my life seems to be a piece of art. I manage to get everything done: homework, practice, chores, everything. If that somehow ended up as a career it would be in my opinion the greatest job on planet Earth. Like it's been said," If you love what you do, you never work a day of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment